Marvin Replacement Windows + Doors Value
As you compare brands and materials, you'll want to evaluate the frame material, glass, and functionality. Our Marvin® Replacement experts will help you design the perfect windows and patio doors for your home.
The numbers don’t lie and our Ultrex fiberglass features some impressive numbers.
· Our Ultrex fiberglass is 8x stronger than vinyl and expands 87% less than vinyl. Plus, 48,000 hours of sun can’t fade our Ultrex fiberglass finish.*
· Fiberglass windows have a longer useful life expectancy than vinyl.*
· Ultrex’s low thermal conductivity combined with a selection of energy efficient glazing options can help you save money on your energy bills.* Learn more about the energy efficiency of Marvin Replacement windows and doors.
Stronger material means we need less material to construct our windows and doors, which translates into bigger, brighter views for your home. Bigger views mean you can enjoy more of the benefits of natural light in your home.
Our glass coating options will match the climate needs of your home’s region. Our Low E1 glass coating works well in colder climates because it allows more heat into homes while our Low E3 coating works well in warmer climates because it can reject solar heat. We also have Low E2 and Low E3/ERS coatings. Low E2 works well in moderate climates while Low E3/ERS has an extra metallic layer to reflect heat back into a room and provides year-round efficiency.
Marvin Replacement installers work with you to make sure you get a perfect fit for your windows and doors. Our windows and doors come custom-designed to blend into your home’s style seamlessly. Combine our Double Hung windows with our Special Shapes or Roundtops for an expansive and visually stunning look for your home. We have more than 20 Arch and Round Top shapes and you can add Grilles Between the Glass or Simulated Divided Lites for striking lines.
* Average sunlight exposure per 10 years.
* “Life cycle assessment of windows for North American residential market: Case study” by the University of British Columbia. Scandinavian Journal of Forest Research, 2008.
*Savings reflects installing ENERGY STAR certified products compared to non-certified when replacing single pane windows based on the average savings among homes in modeled cities. Actual savings will vary by product type, location, method of installation, individual home characteristics, local climate and conditions, utility rates and other factors.